Ali is a seasoned Senior Associate at MMA Law and the leader of the litigation team. With approximately twelve years of hands-on experience in Kuwaiti courts, Ali specializes in administrative, criminal, and commercial litigation. His expert understanding of Kuwaiti court administrative procedures and his keen litigation strategies have led to significant victories for both individual and corporate clients.
Area of Expertise
- Commercial, Administrative and Constitutional Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Commercial Legal Advisory
- Contract Law
- Advised a major construction company on the feasibility of nullifying an arbitration clause in a multi-million dollar subcontract agreement with an international contractor. Ali’s strategic counsel led to a final judgement in favor of the local contractor, nullifying the arbitration clause.
- Successfully nullified several lump sum construction contracts and secured final judgements for clients to receive the actual cost of the completed work.
- Obtained numerous judgements from the Disciplinary Court revoking disciplinary decisions against high-ranking employees.
- Represented former parliamentary candidates in litigation before the Constitutional Court.
- Bachelor of Law, Kuwait University, 2009
- Master of Law, Al Albayt University, Jordan, 2017
- Speaker at an anti-money laundry and government embezzled assets recovery event held by the Kuwait Lawyers Society in June 2023.
- Proficient in analyzing companies’ financial statements and evaluating liabilities of the boards.
- Completed an Islamic Financing Course in Istanbul, 2016.
- Served on the committee formed by the Public Authority for Industry to identify the industrial plots allocation policy.
- Member of regulation preparation committee for Law No. 10-2020 regarding attestation and notarization.