Alaa, with an impressive 28 years of practical legal experience in both Egypt and Kuwait, is one of our most dynamic legal counsels. His vast and varied experience brings a depth of understanding and perspective that is invaluable to our firm and our clients. He has a track record of successfully defending numerous companies and individuals in dispute settlement procedures.
Alaa is known for adopting unconventional legal solutions, tailored to fit the purpose of each dispute, providing the best legal protection for our clients. Moreover, he is a seasoned expert in criminal litigation proceedings, having accurately and precisely interpreted applicable laws to successfully advise clients in highly sensitive cases.
Areas of Expertise
- Criminal Laws
- Administrative and Commercial Litigation
- Contracts Drafting and Management
- Public Tenders Laws and Regulations
- Construction Disputes
- Handled litigation for a notable construction company in Kuwait, concerning a dispute with a governmental ministry in connection with a project valued at USD 20 million.
- Represented a creditor in enforcing a final judgement against partners in a company, successfully limiting the enforcement impacts to the company’s legal entity only.
- Advised one of the largest contractors in the private oil and gas industry on a claim amounting to USD 15 million as compensation for extension of time and other associated costs.
- Bachelor of Law, Assiut University, Egypt, 1995
- Published several articles in the legal field in the State of Kuwait.