Despite being one of the most recent lawyers in our team, Fahad brings an energetic and dynamic approach to our legal practice. His work ethic and appetite for knowledge have enabled him to learn from the wealth of experience available within the team, enriching his practical understanding of various laws and regulations. Fahad’s active participation in committee discussions offers a unique perspective that is invaluable to the team and has led to strategy refinement. Through close cooperation with our clients, he consistently supports their daily operations, ensuring they are secure and run smoothly.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Legal Advisory
- Administrative, Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Public Tenders Laws and Regulations
- Contracts Drafting and Management
- Criminal Litigation
- Successfully represented a foreign partner in a criminal dispute with the local partner in a company in Kuwait.
- Provided legal advice to a client involved in several labor litigations in accordance with the oil sector’s labor laws.
- Advised and managed several claims for various contractors against governmental oil sector companies.
- Bachelor of Law, Kuwait International Law School, Kuwait.
- Attended several workshops focusing on public tenders’ laws and regulations, and administrative contracts.
- Published several articles in the legal field.