Amr Mahmoud Mohamed is a dedicated Claims Consultant at MMA Law, where his pivotal role is marked by his decade-long experience in the execution of projects within the construction and oil and gas industry. Assisting in the evaluation, preparation, and management of claims, his invaluable contributions facilitate the efficient operations of our firm.
Amr’s expertise in Architectural Engineering and his role as a Contract Administrator have sharpened his skills in administrative tasks. His attention to detail and understanding of technical aspects make him proficient at thoroughly reviewing documents and preparing submissions for court experts.
Area of Expertise
- Construction and Oil & Gas Projects
- Claims Evaluation and Management
- Contract Administration
- Document Review and Analysis
- Contract Administrator for an international contractor for the Six Main Substations in Al Mutlaa Residential City Project - Public Authority for Housing Welfare
- Amr has prepared defense submissions and attended court expert sessions for various clients, including:
- A local fireproofing subcontractor's USD 6 million claim against an international main contractor, aiding in a dispute over the method of measurement and recovery of additional costs.
- A local mechanical works subcontractor's USD 15 million claim against an international contractor, assisting in the recovery of prolongation costs and compensation for executing additional site and administrative works.
- Bachelor of Architectural Engineering, Modern Academy for Engineering and Technology, Egypt, 2012
- Member of the Kuwait Society of Engineers