Ravi is the head of the Admin and IT departments at MMA Law. With about 13 years of experience in IT infrastructure maintenance, office 365 administration, and website maintenance, Ravi is a key figure in the firm’s digital transoformation and technological functioning. He is responsible for the ongoing development and management of servers and networks, system security, department budget oversight, planning, and accurate documentation, including resource time tracking and network design documents. Ravi provides daily support for individual computers and employees, and has successfully led special projects, ensuring they meet strategic business requirements and are completed within the set time and budget constraints.
Area of Expertise
- Digital Transformation.
- System Administration & System Security
- Network Administration
- Website Maintenance
- IT Infrastructure Maintenance
- Successfully Supervised the entire digital transformation for MMA Law operation including our clients’ gate and MMA Law application.
- Monitored and maintained networks and servers, upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet the firm’s objectives.
- Implemented security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats. Created user accounts and performed access control.
- Performed diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Managed website maintenance, ensuring that the site remains up to date, runs smoothly, and performs optimally.
- Bachelor of Technology, JNTU University, India, 2010
- Completed the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) course.
- Completed courses in Software Testing – both Manual and Automation.