Maged brings a wealth of experience to the MMA Law team, bolstering our commercial legal advisory services and litigation practice with his 16 years of in-depth understanding of the Kuwaiti legal system and business environment.
An expert in contract drafting, negotiation, and management, Maged specializes in dispute resolution methods, including litigation and arbitration. With a strong understanding of business requirements and the ability to develop strategic legal plans, he consistently delivers outstanding outcomes for our clients.
Area of Expertise
- Commercial Legal Advisory.
- Construction, Oil and Gas Projects Contracts and Disputes.
- Public Tenders Laws and Regulations.
- Legal Management for Construction Project.
- Corporate M&A.
- Contracts Drafting and Management.
- Foreign Direct Investment Laws and Regulations.
- Corporate Governance.
- Banking and Finance.
- Managed and provided legal advice to an international contractor in two substantial claims against Kuwait’s largest governmental oil company.
- Nullified an arbitration clause in a litigation against an international joint venture that executed a major petrochemical project in Kuwait.
- Skillfully advised and managed negotiations with an international contractor, securing USD 15 million as additional compensation for an extension of the project execution duration.
- Prepared and managed negotiations concerning several contractors’ claims in oil and gas sector.
- Bachelor of Law, Alexandria University, Egypt, 2005
- Maged has actively participated in various workshops conducted by the Kuwait Direct Investment Promotion Authority.
- He has been a regular attendee of various business law forums held in Kuwait.
- He has contributed to the discourse on business laws and commercial activities in Kuwait through several published articles.