With a rich and diverse 18-year career in administrative, civil, and commercial litigation, Mohammad has established himself as an integral part of the MMA Law team. He has successfully represented a wide variety of individuals and companies in disputes against governmental authorities and third parties, some of which even pertained to the insurance sector. Mohammad has demonstrated a strong understanding of the intricacies of litigation proceedings in the State of Kuwait, which has enabled him to effectively navigate complex legal landscapes on behalf of our clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Administrative, Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Real Estate
- Public Tenders Laws and Regulations
- Represented one of the largest international oil companies in labor sector disputes.
- Successfully obtained a final judgement pertaining to the appointment of a top management official in a governmental authority.
- Represented an international construction company in several litigations brought by its subcontractors in connection with a major project in governmental oil sector.
- Bachelor of Law, Assiut University, Egypt, 2000
- Published several articles on legal topics.
- Regular participant in legal events in Kuwait.